FITTING INSTRUCTIONS INFORMATION
If handled carefully, your new HIGH ENERGY Formula Power leads, should last for years. Only fit new leads when engine is cold.
- Replace leads one by one.
- When pushing in the ends, please make sure they are at the right angle and pushed in securely. You should hear a click and feel firm.
- When removing leads, do not pull them out hold holding the cable. Hold the boot and give them a slight twist first before pulling them out.
- Removing cables is best done when leads are cool, rather than hot.
- To check cables are fitted properly, run the car a few miles and then re check, in case any boots have come loose from not being connected properly.
- Please make sure that around the spark plug area is clean from oil etc, before fitting.
- When the cable is warm, you can usually fit them into clips, otherwise we sell cable spacers.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0208 8969172
with any questions or help needed.